~ Auction FAQs ~
Why Select Auction Boulevard?
- Experience! Auction Boulevard staff has sold over 500 real estate auctions valued in the multi-million dollars. Auction Boulevard boasts over 50 years experience in the auction business.
- Education! Auction Boulevard auctioneers have all earned the CAI designation (the highest designation given in the auction industry) and are licensed real estate brokers. We also hold the AARE (Accredited Auctioneer, Real Estate) certification. We pride ourselves in staying on top of the ever-changing auction industry.
- Marketing! “Proper advertising and promotion makes for successful auctions.” We believe that this is the key element in making your auction a success. Auction Boulevard staff have won multiple awards, given by our peers, for our marketing programs. We use our 50+ years of experience to develop the right marketing plan for your specific auction. A mailing/email list that has been developed over the past 20 years, online bidding, four-color brochures, and newspaper advertising are common for every sale. Your suggestions are also included in our marketing plan. We are committed to properly marketing YOUR property to attain the highest value on auction day! For a confidential, no cost, consultation, please call 970-623-6999 or e-mail us at doug@AuctionBlvd.com. We look forward to working with you.
- Ethics! Professionalism, honesty, integrity and proven track record.
Are you members of local and national organizations?
Yes, we are current members of:
- National Auctioneers Association
- Colorado Auctioneers Association (Doug and OJ are both Past Presidents)
- Colorado Auctioneers Foundation (Doug is current President)
- Auction Marketing Institute
How will you advertise my auction?
“Proper advertising and promotion makes for successful auctions.” We believe that this is the key element in making your auction a success. After sitting down with you we use our 50+ years of experience to develop the right marketing plan for your specific auction. A mailing/email list that has been developed over the past 20 years, online bidding, four-color brochures or postcards, and newspaper advertising are common for every sale. Your suggestions are also included in our marketing plan. We are committed to properly marketing YOUR property to attain the highest value on auction day!
How long do I have to wait before I get paid?
You will receive the proceeds form the sale of your property at closing from the Title Company. Auction Boulevard will take care of all the arrangements with the Title Company.
What are the advantages of an auction?
- It is the fastest, most efficient, and most effective way to convert property into cash.
- Establishes the date, time, and place when the property will sell.
- Everything sells.
- Stimulates competitive bidding between motivated buyers.
- Often achieves more than the anticipated selling price.
- Eliminates time-consuming buyer/seller negotiations.
- Focuses the spotlight on your property.
- Brings many motivated buyers together at the same time and place.
- It is an effective price setting mechanism that takes into account current market variables.
- Eliminates the need to speculate as to the fair market value of each individual item.
Why do I see so many auctions, specifically real estate auctions in the media/advertising?
Yes, you are not just imagining this. For 35 years Auction Boulevard staff has been conducting successful real estate auctions. Today, thousands of auctioneers and real estate brokers are jumping on the “bandwagon”. Why? BECAUSE IT WORKS! The old conventional listing and selling is quickly becoming as extinct as the dinosaur. The auction industry is a 250 billion dollar industry and growing 8-10% a year. Find out why proper marketing equates to top dollar for your assets. Call 970-623-6999 or e-mail doug@AuctionBlvd.com.
If I can’t attend the auction, can I bid online?
Yes, we offer online bidding for all of our auctions. We have been pioneers – being the first to offer online bidding and have offered it for years. You can go to our auction calendar and find all the information you need to bid online.
For a confidential, no cost, consultation, please call or
e-mail us at doug@AuctionBlvd.com.